Sunday, July 13, 2008

All Boy

Hobbes has been growing up so fast. He is just over 13 months old and loves to climb and explore. When I'm working in the kitchen Hobbes is busy opening up the cupboards and playing with all the fun things he finds. He also has started hiding his toys and other things he finds around the house (Dad's cell phone) in the cupboards.



Superhero Hobbes with his strainer helmet! Now he needs a cape.


Playing with the TV remote. If you can't find the remote
it's probably in the kitchen cupboards.


Hobbes sucking on a pot handle.


Hobbes standing in the pot. Right before I took
the picture he had both of his feet in the pot.

Hobbes loves to climb up on anything and everything he sees. This file box is the perfect size for him to be able to reach the light switch. The box is actually there to stop him from opening the basement door to his right. The door knob is low enough that he can reach it and twist it open.

I've thoroughly enjoyed being the Mom of a boy thus far. Before I was pregnant I always wanted a little girl first. Probably because I grew up with so many sisters (5) so I was more comfortable with them. But now I can say I'm so happy I had a boy first. Hobbes has already introduced me to a boy's world and it looks like it will be a dirty, fun and memorable.

No comments: