Saturday, April 4, 2009

Fun Pictures

Hobbes keeps our days exciting and fun. Hobbes loves to put on Brendan's and my shoes. Here he is wearing my uggs. If you look closely at his feet you'll notice he has one of them on backwards. Silly boy!

Hobbes also likes glasses. He snatched Brendan's glasses off his face the other day and carefully placed them on his own.


With the weather warming up Hobbes and I just had to get out and do some biking. Here is Hobbes showing off his bike helmet before we headed off to the grocery store.

3 comments:

KordelandHeather said...

so do you have a bike trailer or a seat on the bike? You're amazing. I wouldn't ride my bike to the grocery store...that's what my car is for!

Brendan & Jessica said...

There is a seat on the bike for Hobbes. We don't usually bike to the store unless we only need one or two things and I have the extra time. So needless to say, it doesn't happen very often, but we do enjoy it.

Tillamook Grandma said...

He is sooooo adorable! And with those glasses on he looks like a miniature Brendan!