Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Tillamook Part I

Hobbes and I visited half the family in Tillamook last week as we all gather for Liz to return home from her mission in Brazil. We will be heading over there again tomorrow after picking Liz up from the airport.

During our first trip there our days were filled with playing in the water, running around outside, chasing Misty the dog, and catching up with family. One morning Grandma Snyder asked some of the cousins to help her pick raspberries and strawberries in the garden. If people were going outside Hobbes wanted to tag along as well. After that first visit to the garden Hobbes couldn't get enough of it. He was always out there opening the gate and going in the garden. He wouldn't touch anything, he just enjoyed walking around in between the raised beds. He even convinced his cousin April Kunzler to join him.



But I think his favorite thing was having Grandma read him books!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

That looks wonderful! It's been way too long since I visited Tillamook!

Tillamook Grandma said...

You need to bring him back so he can help grandma pick beans and squash!

Brianna said...

OH my goodness, Jessica Hobbes is so big and so adorable! I am so glad you posted new pictures! Hope all is going well with cutie baby #2! I'm sure that your new baby will be adorabkle cause yours and Brendan's genes are sure a good mix!