Thursday, January 14, 2010

Tillamook Part II

So I'm trying to catch up on a lot of things before the baby comes. Our Blog has been on the list for quite some time. I'll try my best to bring everything up to speed. I apologize for the lack of detail in the posts. That's what I get for procrastinating, a mediocre product.

Our second trip to Tillamook started by picking Liz up from the airport. It was so fun to have the whole family there, anxiously waiting in the airport for her to come walking down the hall. It brought back a lot of fond memories of my own mission and the bittersweet moment of coming home.

Here are Mom and Liz hugging after 18 long months.

Here is the whole family before Sacrament meeting on Sunday.

Welcome home Sister Snyder.

The trip was filled with spending time catching up with family and having fun. We got to eat lots of yummy foods, from Turkish cuisine to Brazilian beans and rice. We also spent a lot of time having fun outside. Oh it is so good to spend time with family!

1 comment:

Joanna said...

Yea, what fun that was! I miss being together with all of you. Best of luck with the baby! Love ya lots. Joanna