Sunday, September 5, 2010

April 2010

I think my middle name should be Procrastination. It's sure been quite a while since I updated my blog. I guess my everyday life just takes up most of my freetime. There seems to always be a load of laundry to be folded, a load of dishes to be put away, a diaper to change, a little boy who needs a hug or a stack of work to be done. So it's easy to see why the blog gets put on the back burner. Unfortunatley, this is the closest thing to a journal I've had for quite some time so I do want to keep it updated so I can look back and remember what our cute family was doing in the past.

April was filled with visits to Tillamook and lots of growing on Desmond's part. Here are some pictures to enjoy.

Here is 2 month old baby Desmond:

Mommy and her boys:

Daddy and baby Desmond:


Desmond is tolerant of a few minutes of tummy-time but it is definitely not his favorite activity.


Grandma Snyder and her eleventh grandchild:


Here is the growing wall of Snyder Grandchildren:


Desmond loves to sit up in his little chair.


No comments: