Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Halloween

I have a bad habit of not staying on top of my Blog. Sometimes I think I should just forget about the holidays and events that took place so long ago, but my boys are too cute to not show off the pictures from our life. So 5 months late...here our our Halloween pictures. Desmond was Tigger. He obviously didn't understand anything about the holiday, but he was a good sport about being dragged around to the Primary party, a Ward party, trick-or-treating and a friend's party.

Hobbes was Buzz Lightyear. Brendan's Mom, Debbie, gave us the costume probably a month or so before Halloween. Hobbes was pretty excited about it because he loves the Toy Story shows. However, he never wanted to try it on. He finally agreed to try it on once I put on a pair of boots and said that I was Jesse the cowgirl and I wanted him to be Buzz so we could play together. Then he always wanted to be wearing the costume and he would say that I was Jesse and Daddy was Woody.


Walking the Cupcake Walk:


Enjoying the spoils of winning:


Trying to eat the donut off the string. He was so cute. He really wanted to use his hands, but the sister running the activity explained that he couldn't use his hands. He would hold them out sometimes like he really wanted to touch the donut, but then he would put them down. The sweet sister finally held the string and helped him get a bit or two.


This year Hobbes was eager and excited for trick-or-treating door to door. Brendan's Dad accompanied us this year like he did the one before. It's been a fun unplanned tradition so far.



No comments: